DMER Recruitment 2012-13 | Directorate of Medical Education and Research-DMER Pharmacist & Staff Nurse Recruitment 2012-2013 | DMER recruitment 2012- Application form and Pharmacist - Staff Nurse Latest Notification:
A fresh Notification had been announced by the 'Directorate of Medical Education and Research - DMER' made a notification for the recruitment regarding the 62 posts in 'Shaheed Hasan Khan Mewati Government Medical College, Nalhar (Mewat)' in various sections. And this is a good opportunity for thosewho are eagerly wait for this Exam(Recruitment).
Read the article below for more information like 'age limit', 'educational qualification', 'application fee details', 'selection procedure' and etc... of the
DMER Recruitment 2012-13 Details :Name of the Post :
01. Professors and Medical Superintendents.
02. Associate and Assistant Professors.
03. Demonstrators/Tutor and Senior Residents.
04. Pharmacist, Staff Nurse and Other.
No. of Vacancies : Total 62 vacancies in all caders.
01. Medical Superintendent : 01
02. Professors : 10
03. Assistant Professor : 10
04. Associate Professors : 08
05. Demonstrators OR Tutors : 04
06. Senior Residents : 21
07. Casualty Medical Professor : 08
Education Qualification : Candidates must have certifide with M.S./M.D./M.B.B.S. from any university/institution recognized by 'Medical Council of India - MCI'
Age Limit :
01. Professors and Medical Superintendents 18 to 62 years.
02. Associate and Assistant Professor posts 18 to 50 years.
03. The Posts of Others Caders 18 to 40 years.
Application Fee :
01. General Category: Rs. 500/- ;
02. Reserved Category: Rs. 300/-.
How to Apply : application can be send to the following address by downloading and filling the same from the official website and sent it to the below address...
The address of the authorized signatory:
Office of The Director,
Shaheed Hasan Khan Mewati Govt. College Nalhar,
DMER application Form Download Link available link below web site and respond for the notification by following links...(NOTE: Within the last date as given in DMER Notification.)
Important Links :
Important Dates : Last Date to Apply - 24th November 2012.
Selection criteria: Selection Procedure of the Candidates will be based only on Interview.
01. This information may be correct or may not be correct. Those who were thirsty about this/any Job, those Candidates must and should see/read the ORIGINAL NOTIFICATION. And my Job is only to serve(social service) the people through spread the information accross the web(india/World).
02. If you want more updates for EXAMS Notifications, Recruitments, Job fairs, Hall Tickets, Admit Cards, Study Materials etc..., from "All Exams and Jobs Information - http://allexamsinfo.blogspot.com/" site,