23 November, 2012

SSC Group-C Multi-Tasking Staff Recruitment 2013

SSC MT(Non-Technical) Recruitment 2013: Staff Selection Commission.


Click Here for SSC Group-C MTS-Multi Tasking Staff (Non Technical) Recruitment 2014 Notification


SSC Group-C latest notification:

SSC-Staff Selection Commission has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 'Group-C' postsof Multi-Tasking Staff in various Central Government Ministries/Departments/Offices, in different tates/Union Territories. And this is a wonderful opportunity for those who are eagerly wait for this Exam(Recruitment). 'SSC-Staff Selection Commission's released the'Group-C Multi-Tasking Staff Examination 2013 notification recently. So, the eligible candidates must apply online on or before 05th December 2012 for Part-I and 07th December 2012 for Part-II.
(Note: The Online Applications can be filled up to 07th December, 2012 till 11.59 pm after which the link will be disabled.)

Read the article below for more information like 'age limit', 'educational qualification', 'application fee details', 'selection procedure' and etc... of the SSC Group-C Multi-Tasking Staff Recruitment 2013 (Non-Technical).

SSC Group-C Recruitment 2012-13 Details:

Name of the Post: Multi Tasking Staff (Non-Technical).

No. of Vacancies: Total 509 vacancies in all Departments.

Education Qualification: Matriculation or its equivalent.

Age Limits: Minimum 18years and Maximum 25 years. (Note: As on before 01st January 2013).

Application Fee: Rs.100/- for each Application.  Fee is exempted for all Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen, eligible for reservation.

How to Apply: Application on prescribed format available in the advertisement  complete in all respects should be submitted to the various regional offices of the SSC where candidate wants to apply on or before 07/12/2012. Last date for far flung areas: 14th December, 2012. And apply online for part-1 Registration up to 05/12/2012 and for Part-II registration up to 07/12/2012.

Pay scale: Group C Rs. 5,200-20,200/- Grade pay 1,800/-.

Important Dates:
                 01. Opening Date for Part-I Registration: 05th November, 2012.
                 02. Closing Date for Part-I Registration: 05th December, 2012.
                 03. Opening Date for Part-II Registration: 07th November, 2012.
                 04. Closing Date for Part-II Registration: 07th December, 2012.
                 05. Date of Examination: 17th February, 2013.

Selection criteria: Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Test and Interview Test.

Important Links:
                 01.  SSC Multi Tasking Staff 2014 Notification Details 
                 02. ' Notification '.
                 03. ' Apply Online '.
                 04. ' http://www.sscner.org.in/MTS%20ADV.htm ' (for more details.)

Exam Pattern:
          01. Paper-1 Pattern:
                (a) Subject: General Intelligence & Reasoning ( 25questions).
                (b) Maximum Marks: 25.
          02. Paper-2 Pattern:
                (a) Subject: Numerical Aptitude ( 25 questions).
                (b) Maximum Marks: 25.
          03. Paper-3 Pattern:
                (a) Subject: General English ( 50 questions).
                (b) Maximum Marks: 50.
          04. Paper-4 Pattern:
                (a) Subject: General Awareness (50 questions).
                (b) Maximum Marks: 50.

       (c) Total Duration Timing for General candidates : 2 Hours “10.00 A.M. to 12.00 Noon”.
       (d) Total Duration/Timing for Visually Handicapped candidates: 2 hrs 20 min “10.00 A.M. to 12.20 PM”.

(Note: 01. these (c) & (d) points are common for all the above four(4) patterns.
           02. The Paper will consist of Objective Type- Multiple choice questions only. The questions will be set both in English & Hindi, except Part III. There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer. Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep this in mind while answering the questions.)

Note::
             01. This information may be correct or may not be correct. Those who were thirsty about this/any Job, those Candidates must and should see/read the ORIGINAL NOTIFICATION (and) ORIGINAL WEBSITE. And my(http://allexamsinfo.blogspot.com/) Job is only to intimate/serve(social service) the people through spread the information accross the web(india/World).

             02. If you want more updates for EXAMS NotificationsRecruitments, Job fairs, Hall Tickets, Admit Cards, Study Materials etc..., from "All Exams and Jobs Information - http://allexamsinfo.blogspot.com/" site, 

   Please LIKE 'All Exams and Jobs Information' page on Facebook

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Related Posts...

Click Here to see the IDBI Bank Executives Results 2012
Click Here to see the IBPS CWE Clerk-2 Online Exam 2012 Hall Tickets Download
Click Here to see the IBPS CWE Clerk-2 Online Exam 2012 Admit Cards Released
Click Here to see the UPSC IES/ISS/Geologist Exam 2012 Hall Ticket Download
Click Here to see the UPSC Combined Defence Services(CDS) Examination 2013

44 comments:

  1. what kind of posts will be in ssc non technical staff...?
    i,e; clerical or official work.., can you help me please...

    ReplyDelete
  2. SSC MTS(Non-Technical Staff)'s work is purely Clerical based work... Its not an Official work...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello sir/mam,

    my ssc mts 1st registration have been completed ....nd then submit 100 rs/- Callahan in SBI branch ,,,,,then i am opening 2nd registration bt did not open .... m not completed second registration ,,, i m filling regist.id and ddate of birth.. bt again nd again ask regist. id is incorrect.... plss solve my problem ....
    my email.id- yadav.sudhir23@gmail.com...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will take 48 hours to 'ACTIVE THE REGISTER ID' after you registered SSC MTS Part-1 registration... (that's why SSC gives the 'Part-1 Registration last date 05th December,2012 and Part-2 Registration last date 07th December, 2012.)

      Still you have any doubt contact me through comments...

      Delete
  4. i have paid 100rs through sbi net banking but still fee payment details are not upadated
    pls help

    ReplyDelete
  5. my ssc mts 1st registration have been completed ....nd then submit 100 rs/- Callahan in SBI branch ,,,,,then i am opening 2nd registration bt did not open .... m not completed second registration ,,, i m filling regist.id and ddate of birth.. bt again nd again ask regist. id is incorrect.... plss solve my problem ....
    email id deepksharma2410@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear sir,
    Kindly clear what types of jobs are in SSC GROUP-C .??

    ReplyDelete
  7. i am unable to print my admit card it says wrong information plz help me

    email id mohita812@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. can you please provide me link where you are trying to view admit card

      ashu.micronet@gmail.com

      Delete
    2. http://ssconline.nic.in/viewapplication.php


      this the ssc site in which there is a link view/print admit card here i am looking for my admit card plzz help me yrr

      Delete
    3. Its not working for now.
      You can follow:
      1.http://sscnr.net.in/newlook/Site/RelatedWebsites.aspx
      2.Then goto your regional area and click:Duplicate admit card and also check all notification

      On 11Jan only list of all suspected fake id has ben shared so wait till all correct info could have been published.

      Delete
  8. How can i get admit card mts non technical staff pliz help me
    Mt email id nasimnsr@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello !

      Friend Good Morning You can this site download admit card mts.
      This Site Name -http://www.ssc-cr.org/mts_2013.php?proceed=yes

      Delete
  9. ssc added descriptive type test for ssc mts. so it will be hard. I think this exam will be very difficult to get job?

    ReplyDelete
  10. any graduate can also apply for mts ssc job?

    ReplyDelete
  11. any graduate can also apply for mts ssc job?

    ReplyDelete
  12. any graduate can apply for multi tasking job of ssc?
    Plz reply.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes. Matriculation(10th) and above..

      Delete
  13. hi......i am mukesh
    can you please provide me link where you are trying to view admit card

    my mail.id-mk13511@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. can you please provide me link where you are trying to view admit card

    ReplyDelete
  15. can anybody please send me the previous papers of ssc MTS examinations to my id anilkumar.rct@gmail.com.
    thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sir / Mam

    I Have Not Received My SSC-MTS Exam Hall Ticket.
    I Request To All, If You Have My Hall Ticket Please Send Me On My E-Mail ID
    nanuwaghode@gmail.com
    8655713468

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sir / Mam

    I have not received my hall ticket,
    I request to all, if you have my hall ticket please send me on this my E-mail ID nanuwaghode@gmail.com
    SACHIN. 8655713468

    ReplyDelete
  18. Call 08409981256 for exam deatail.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. chutiyta pandeee... kutee ka bacccha

      Delete
  19. Sir this narsing rao from hyderabad,
    sir pls help how to downloade the hallticaket.........!

    ReplyDelete
  20. dear sir,
    plz provide the link of admit card of multitasking exam. and tell me the exam date

    ReplyDelete
  21. how can i get my admit card?should i dounload it or it will be sent to my home?i have not applied through online.i sent my letter.and what is the exam date?pls give me reply.sahapapiya1211@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. please give the link of admit card download

    ReplyDelete
  23. sir,
    please give me download link of ssc mts nt admit card

    ReplyDelete
  24. give me link of admit card SCC MTS download

    ReplyDelete
  25. sir/madam
    I have send my application form through mail,so will i receive my amid card on my given address and also i did not attached my tribe certificate on my application form for the fee exemption will it be rejected on not.
    sir/madam do reply me back.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  26. sir/madam
    I have send my application form through mail,so will i receive my amid card on my given address and also i did not attached my tribe certificate on my application form for the fee exemption will it be rejected on not.
    sir/madam do reply me back.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it will be rejected if you would not attached your tribe certificate for the fee exemption,
      If you have paid the fee, however you belong to tribe of sc/st that means you are illegible for this test. otherwise NOT..

      Delete
  27. sir,
    I have send my application form through mail will i receive my admit card through my given address or should i download and on my submition of my form i did not attached my tribe certificate for the fee exemption will it be rejected or not.
    sir,do reply me back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. why u submitted through mail.. it will be rejected because we hav to submit application form either by online or by offline...

      Delete
  28. dear sir or madam,
    kindly suggest the link where we should got admit card.

    ReplyDelete
  29. http://ssc.nic.in/notice/examnotice/MTS%20Notices%20issued%20by%20Regions1.pdf

    ReplyDelete
  30. dear sir or madam,


    sir pls help how to downloade the hallticaket.........!

    please give me download link of ssc mts nt admit card

    ReplyDelete
  31. i have send an application through post i have recieved admid card and name: Brajesh kumar s/o jokhoo mahto and dob 5/1/1988. my father's name is wroung i.s jokhoo mahto that is right but sscpublice jokhoo manto that is wroung i.e n in place of h in mahto pls reform it.

    ReplyDelete
  32. HELLO! SIR/MEM
    CAN U PLZ GIVE ME INFORMATION.WHEN YOU PUBLISH ADMIT CARD OF SSC MTS NON-TECH?

    ReplyDelete
  33. sir/madam,
    What is multi tasking staff ? can you help me?
    mail me in arunpradeep515@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Sura Academy offers Expertise Coaching for students to succeed in the TNPSC Group 1 and 4 Competitive exams, Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB), Teacher Eligibility Test (TET), Centre in Chennai.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Sir i have cleared ssc mts and I got the department of income tax, sir please
    tell me the post in group c.
    Thanks
    Mail id. Kunalkshirsagar67@yahoo.com
    mob no. 08805987345

    ReplyDelete