SSC MTS (Non-Technical) Recruitment 2013: Staff Selection Commission.
for SSC Group-C MTS-Multi Tasking Staff (Non Technical) Recruitment 2014 Notification
SSC Group-C latest notification:
SSC-Staff Selection Commission has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 'Group-C' postsof Multi-Tasking Staff in various Central Government Ministries/Departments/Offices, in different tates/Union Territories. And this is a wonderful opportunity for those who are eagerly wait for this Exam(Recruitment). 'SSC-Staff Selection Commission's released the'Group-C Multi-Tasking Staff Examination 2013 notification recently. So, the eligible candidates must apply online on or before 05th December 2012 for Part-I and 07th December 2012 for Part-II.
(Note: The Online Applications can be filled up to 07th December, 2012 till 11.59 pm after which the link will be disabled.)
Read the article below for more information like 'age limit', 'educational qualification', 'application fee details', 'selection procedure' and etc... of the SSC Group-C Multi-Tasking Staff Recruitment 2013 (Non-Technical).
SSC Group-C Recruitment 2012-13 Details:
Name of the Post: Multi Tasking Staff (Non-Technical).
No. of Vacancies: Total 509 vacancies in all Departments.
Education Qualification: Matriculation or its equivalent.
Age Limits: Minimum 18years and Maximum 25 years. (Note: As on before 01st January 2013).
Application Fee: Rs.100/- for each Application. Fee is exempted for all Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen, eligible for reservation.
How to Apply: Application on prescribed format available in the advertisement complete in all respects should be submitted to the various regional offices of the SSC where candidate wants to apply on or before 07/12/2012. Last date for far flung areas: 14th December, 2012. And apply online for part-1 Registration up to 05/12/2012 and for Part-II registration up to 07/12/2012.
Pay scale: Group C Rs. 5,200-20,200/- Grade pay 1,800/-.
01. Opening Date for Part-I Registration: 05th November, 2012.
02. Closing Date for Part-I Registration: 05th December, 2012.
03. Opening Date for Part-II Registration: 07th November, 2012.
04. Closing Date for Part-II Registration: 07th December, 2012.
05. Date of Examination: 17th February, 2013.
Selection criteria: Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Test and Interview Test.
01. SSC Multi Tasking Staff 2014 Notification Details
02. ' Notification '.
03. ' Apply Online '.
04. ' http://www.sscner.org.in/MTS%20ADV.htm ' (for more details.)
01. Paper-1 Pattern:
(a) Subject: General Intelligence & Reasoning ( 25questions).
(b) Maximum Marks: 25.
02. Paper-2 Pattern:
(a) Subject: Numerical Aptitude ( 25 questions).
(b) Maximum Marks: 25.
03. Paper-3 Pattern:
(a) Subject: General English ( 50 questions).
(b) Maximum Marks: 50.
04. Paper-4 Pattern:
(a) Subject: General Awareness (50 questions).
(b) Maximum Marks: 50.
(c) Total Duration Timing for General candidates : 2 Hours “10.00 A.M. to 12.00 Noon”.
(d) Total Duration/Timing for Visually Handicapped candidates: 2 hrs 20 min “10.00 A.M. to 12.20 PM”.
(Note: 01. these (c) & (d) points are common for all the above four(4) patterns.
02. The Paper will consist of Objective Type- Multiple choice questions only. The questions will be set both in English & Hindi, except Part III. There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer. Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep this in mind while answering the questions.)
01. This information may be correct or may not be correct. Those who were thirsty about this/any Job, those Candidates must and should see/read the ORIGINAL NOTIFICATION (and) ORIGINAL WEBSITE. And my(http://allexamsinfo.blogspot.com/) Job is only to intimate/serve(social service) the people through spread the information accross the web(india/World).
02. If you want more updates for EXAMS Notifications, Recruitments, Job fairs, Hall Tickets, Admit Cards, Study Materials etc..., from "All Exams and Jobs Information - http://allexamsinfo.blogspot.com/" site,
Click Here to see the IDBI Bank Executives Results 2012
Click Here to see the IBPS CWE Clerk-2 Online Exam 2012 Hall Tickets Download
Click Here to see the IBPS CWE Clerk-2 Online Exam 2012 Admit Cards Released
Click Here to see the UPSC IES/ISS/Geologist Exam 2012 Hall Ticket Download
Click Here to see the UPSC Combined Defence Services(CDS) Examination 2013