Union Public Service Commission(UPSC) Combined Defence Services(CDS) Examination 2013 | UPSC CDS Exam 2012 latest notification:
UPSC-Union Public Service Commission has issued the latest notification for the recruitment regarding the 509 various vacancies in various departments like 'Military Academy', 'Indian Naval Academy', 'Air Force Academy' and 'Officers Training Academy' through 'CDS-Combined Defence Service'. And this is a wonderful opportunity for those who are eagerly wait for this Exam(Recruitment).
'UPSC-Union Public Service Commission's released the CDS-Combined Defence Service Examination 2013 notification recently. So, the eligible candidates must apply online on or before 10th December 2012.
(Note: The Online Applications can be filled upto 10th December, 2012 till 11.59pm after which the link will be disabled.)
Read the article below for more information like 'age limit', 'educational qualification', 'application fee details', 'selection procedure' and etc... of the UPSC CDS Recruitment 2013.
UPSC CDS Recruitment 13 Details:
Name of the Post: CDS-Combined Defence Service Examination
No. of Vacancies: Total 509 vacancies in all Departments.
Department wise vacancies:
01. Indian Military Academy: 250.
02. Indian Naval Academy: 40.
03. Air Force Academy: 32.
04. Officers Training Academy: 187(Total).
(a) SSC Course for Men: 175.
(b) SSC Women Non-Technical Course: 12.
Education Qualification :
01. For I.M.A. and O.T.A : Degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
02. For Indian Naval Academy : Degree in Engineering.
03. For Air Force Academy : Degree of a recognized University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
(Note: 01. Graduates with first choice as Army/Navy/Air Force are to submit proof of graduation provisional certificates on the date of commencement of the SSB Interview at the SSB.
02. I.M.A=Indian Military Academy; O.T.A=Officers Training Academy;).
01. For Indian Military Academy, the male candidates should not be born earlier than 2nd January, 1990 and not later than 1st January, 1995
02. For Indian Naval Academy, the male candidates born not earlier than 2nd January, 1992 (2nd January, 1990 in case of NCC Naval Wing ‘C’ Certificate holders) and not later than 1st January, 1995.
03. For Air Force Academy, the candidate should be not born earlier than 2nd January, 1991 and not later than 1st January, 1995.
04. For Officers' Training Academy (SSC Course for Men), the candidates should not be born earlier than 2nd January, 1989 and not later than 1st January, 1995.
05. For Officers Training Academy (SSC Women Non-Technical Course), the Unmarried Women, issue-less widows who have not remarried and issue-less divorcees (in possession of divorce documents) who have not remarried are eligible. They should not be earlier than 2nd January, 1989 and not later than 1st January, 1995.
Application Fee: General and OBC candidates need to pay Rs. 200/- towards application fee and SC/ST/Female candidates are exempted from payment of application fee. Fee must be paid in cash at any State Bank of India branch or can also be paid through online mode using Visa/Master credit or debit card of SBI or any other subsidiaries of SBI.
How to Apply: Candidates are required to apply online only, by using the website 'www.upsconline.nic.in' Detailed instructions are available on the above mentioned website. Brief instructions for filling up the Online Application Form have been given in the Appendix II.
01. Opening Date for Apply Online: 10 November 2012
02. Closing Date for Apply Online: 10th December, 2012 till 11.59pm.
03. Date of Examination: 17th February 2013.
Selection criteria: Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Test and Interview/Personality Test.
01. ' www.upsconline.nic.in '.
02. ' UPSC CDS Exam 2013 Notification '
03. ' Online Application - Apply for Online '
01. This information may be correct or may not be correct. Those who were thirsty about this/any Job, those Candidates must and should see/read the ORIGINAL NOTIFICATION (and) ORIGINAL WEBSITE. And my(http://allexamsinfo.blogspot.com/) Job is only to intimate/serve(social service) the people through spread the information accross the web(india/World).
02. If you want more updates for EXAMS Notifications, Recruitments, Job fairs, Hall Tickets, Admit Cards, Study Materials etc..., from "All Exams and Jobs Information - http://allexamsinfo.blogspot.com/" site,