'BOB-Bank of Baroda' is an Indian State-Owned Banking and Financial Services Company headquartered in Vadodara, has released a 'BOB Recruitment 2013' notification for recruiting 'Probationary Officer' Posts. It released this 'BOB PO Recruitment 2013 Notification' news in its official website like 'www.bankofbaroda.com' and invites Online applications from the eligible aspirants for filling up POs in 'Junior Management Grade-1(Scale-1).
Interested and eligible aspirants/ candidates can apply for this Bank of Baroda Probationary Officers Recruitment 2013. Read the article below for more information like 'age limit', 'educational qualification', 'application fee details', 'selection procedure', 'Important Dates', 'Important Links' and etc... of the BOB PO Recruitment 2013.
BOB PO Recruitment 2013 Full Details:
Name of the Post(s): Probationary Officer (PO).
No.of Post(s): Total 300 Posts.
Age Limit(s): Minimum 21 years and Maximum 26 years, as on 01st September, 2013.
01. General and OBC Candidates: Rs. 500/-.
02. SC/ ST and PWD Candidates: Rs. 50/-.
Educational Qualifications: Graduation in any discipline with not less than 60% of marks.
(Note: Minimum 55% of marks will sufficient if the candidate belongs to SC, ST or PWD community).
Selection Procedure: Candidate will be selected on the performance of written Examination, Group Discussion and Interview.
01. Online registration starts from: 04th May, 2013.
02. Online Payment of application fees:
(a) Starting Date: 04th May, 2013.
(b) Ending Date: 18th May, 2013.
03. Offline payment of application fees:
(a) Starting Date: 07th May, 2013.
(b) Ending Date: 22nd May, 2013.
04. Last date for Online Registration: 18th May, 2013.
05. Download BOB PO 2013 Hall Tickets from: After 25th June, 2013.
06. Date of Examination (Maybe): 07th July, 2013.
07. Date of BOB PO 2013 Exam Results: After the Written Exam.
01. BOB Official website.
02. BOB PO 2013 Recruitment Full Notification.
03. Apply Online.
01. This information may be correct or may not be correct. Those who were thirsty about this/any Job, those Candidates must and should read/see the ORIGINAL NOTIFICATION (and) ORIGINAL WEBSITE. And my(http://allexamsinfo.blogspot.com/) Job is only to intimate/serve(social service) the people through spread the information across the web(India/World).
02. If you want more updates for EXAMS Notifications, Recruitments, Job fairs, Hall Tickets, Admit Cards, Study Materials etc..., from "All Exams and Jobs Information - http://allexamsinfo.blogspot.com/" site..,
Please LIKE 'All Exams and Jobs Information' page on Facebook.