UP TET 2013 Recruitment Notification: Govt. of Uttar Pradesh
Interested Aspirants/ Candidates/ Applicants can apply for this UP TET 2013 Recruitment, if eligible for all conditions as per the official notification.
Read the full article below for more information like 'age limit', 'educational qualification', 'application fee details', 'selection procedure', 'Important Dates', 'Important Links' and etc... of the UP TET Recruitment 2013.
UP TET Recruitment 2013 Details:
Name of the Recruitment: 'TET-Teacher Eligibility Test'.
TET will be held in four different stages/ patterns.
01. Primary level: Class 1 to 5.
02. Primary Level: Language Teacher.
03. Upper Primary level: Class 6 to 8.
04. Upper Primary Level: Language Teacher.
No.of the Vacancies: Total 45000 (It may vary according to the requirement).
Age Limit(s): Candidate should have Minimum 18 years as End Date of Notification.
01. Rs. 500/- for General and OBC Candidates.
02. Rs. 250/- for SC/ST Candidates.
03. NIL for Physically Handicapped Candidates(Examination Fee includes in Cost of Application Form).
01. For Class 1st to Class 5th:
(a) Candidates have Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) Certificate with at least 45 percent marks.
(b) Those appearing in final 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education / 4 year Bachelor of Elementary
Education (B.El.Ed.)/ 2 year Diploma in Education in Special Education are also eligible.
(c) Candidates with BA / B.Sc. with at least 50 percent marks and B.Ed qualification can also apply.
02. For Class 6th to Class 8th:
(a) Applicants having B.A./ B.Sc & those appearing in final 2 year D.Ed./ B.A./ B.Sc. with at least 45
percent marks and passed/ Appearing in B.Ed/ Senior Secondary with at least 50 percent marks.
(b) Applicants passed or appearing in final 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)/ 4-year
(c) B.A.(Ed.)/ B.Sc.(Ed.)/ B.Ed. (Special Education) with 50 percent in BA or B.Sc are eligible for
Exam Pattern: UP TET 2013 Exam consists of two objective type question papers. Each paper will consist of 150 Multiple Choice Questions and each question carries 1 mark and total marks is 150.
01. Paper I: To become a teacher for classes 1st to5th in Uttar Pradesh Primary Schools.
02. Paper II: To become a teacher for classes 6th to 8th in Uttar Pradesh Upper Primary School.
(Note: For those Aspirants/ Candidates who interested in teaching from Class 1st to 8th. They can
appear for both the papers and have to get qualifying marks to be considered for all the classes.)
01. Online Registration will started on: 26th April, 2013.
02. Last date for Online Registration: 13th May, 2013.
03. Last date for generating e-challan: 13th May, 2013.
04. Last date for paying fee by e-challan: 15th May, 2013.
05. Last date for complete the application form: 18th May, 2013.
06. Last date for fee submission: 18th May, 2013.
07. UPTET 2013 Exam Hall Tickets Issued: After successful completion of the Application Registration.
08. Date of UPTET 2013 Exam: After 4 weeks from Application Registration.
09. Date of UPTET 2013 Exam Results: After conducting the UPTET 2013 Exam.
01. UP Basic Education Council's Official website.
02. UP TET 2013 Notification.
03. Apply Online.
01. This information may be correct or may not be correct. Those who were thirsty about this/any Job, those Candidates must and should read/see the ORIGINAL NOTIFICATION (and) ORIGINAL WEBSITE. And my(http://allexamsinfo.blogspot.com/) Job is only to intimate/serve(social service) the people through spread the information across the web(India/World).
02. If you want more updates for EXAMS Notifications, Recruitments, Job fairs, Hall Tickets, Admit Cards, Study Materials etc..., from "All Exams and Jobs Information - http://allexamsinfo.blogspot.com/" site..,
Please LIKE 'All Exams and Jobs Information' page on Facebook.